Are you a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in education? Are you looking to gain experience in a secondary school prior to applying for a PGCE or SCITT? Enjoy earning between £1200 and £1800 per month whilst gaining appropriate experience in our academies and schools.
Prospero Teaching are seeking to recruit cover supervisors, core subject / social science graduates and aspiring teachers to work in secondary schools and academies across South Sheffield. Roles include classroom teaching assistants, specialist SEN support assistants, cover supervisors as well as pupil tutoring.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Aspirations to become a secondary teacher in a their chosen field
- A passion for working with education and improving students’ outcomes
- Degree educated or a minimum of 1 years’ experience working with secondary aged or FE students
- An interest in gaining an insight across secondary schools and academies in South Sheffield
What we will offer you:
- Regular work placements in South Sheffield schools to suit your availability – total flexibility over working patterns!
- Paid experience of up to £1800 per month
- An opportunity to explore various roles within secondary education across selected schools and academies local to you
- An excellent referral scheme, should you know anyone else looking to pursue a career in education
If you would like more information, please contact Niall Balmer at Prospero Teaching Sheffield on 0114 399 1740 or click to apply to be considered.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield
- PositionAspiring Teachers Needed!
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teacher, Cover, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date01/01/1970
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.