JOB TITLE – Art Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Art Teacher for a KHDA rated “Good” Secondary school in Dubai, UAE.
The school is a British International IB Secondary School with a supportive Art department and British SLT. The student body comprises of many nationalities with a large number of expatriate families.
The position is open to teachers with at least two years’ experience in British schools with preference given to those with IB experience.
The school is located in the heart of the popular Emirate of Dubai, close to many of the popular tourist landmarks and just a short drive from the international airport.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Art Teacher
- Type of work – Art Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – IMMEDIATELY
- Duration – 2 years until end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date – July 2021
- Contract type – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED10,000 (GBP2000) tax free monthly salary, plus excellent remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Art teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Must have experience teaching up to AS and A levels
- Preference will be given to those with IB experience, however, it is not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Art Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, UAE, Dubai
- PositionArt Teacher – Relocation to Dubai – IMMEDIATE START!!
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date22/12/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.