Prospero Teaching are currently seeking an Afghan speaking Teaching Assistant to support a year 10 pupil at an outstanding mainstream secondary school in Solihull. This role is to start ASAP and will run till the end of the academic year. The position is for 5 days a week (Monday – Fri). You will need to be able to posses current teaching assistant experience and speak afghan fluently.
- Location – Birmingham
- Position – Afghan Speaking Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Support / KS3/4 GCSE
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Long term, on-going
- Position end date – on-going
- Contract type – Temporary
- 5 days a week
- Rate of pay – £75 – £90 – Per Day
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have a minimum level 3 Teaching Assistant certificate or equivalent and have recent relevant experience.
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionAFGAN SPEAKING TA, SOUTH BIRMINGHAM, ASAP START
- Type of workTeaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date18/10/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn Going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.