Are you looking to gain some more experience as a Teaching Assistant? Need flexible working hours to fit around family life? Want to make an extra bit of money on the side?…
Prospero Teaching are looking for Teaching Assistants to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various primary schools in the South Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year and can include working with whole classes to support the teacher, 1:2:1 child support, SEN support and group intervention work.
Many schools also book teaching assistants for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Primary Supply Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Class teaching (EYFS, Keystage 1 and Keystage 2)
• Start date – ASAP
• Likely Duration – Ongoing
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £65 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• It is essential that you have completed your level 3 or higher and have experience of working in a school
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong work ethic is a must and a genuine passion and drive for the industry.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call Carys Thomas on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionTeaching Assistants needed for short and long term positions in Birmingham
- Type of workPrimary, Early Years, Secondary, Special Needs, Teacher, Cover, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA, Tutor, School Management
- Contract/position start date01/09/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.