Prospero Teaching are looking to recruit 1:1 SEN tutors for September to work with our young vulnerable students in North London.
- Location – At the pupil’s home
- Position – Tutor
- Type of work – SEN Support Tutor
- Start date – September.
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Part time/Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £30p/h
Experience, Training and Qualifications of Tutor
- Hold QTS/ QTLS/ PGCE.
- Experience working with students with special educational needs.
- Be creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box.
To be eligible for this role, the potential Maths or English Teacher must:
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child-related references.
To find out more or apply for this SEN Support Tutor please send your CV to Sophie.Darby@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- LocationLondon, North London
- Position1:1 SEN TUTOR
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Full/Part timePart time
- Minimum rate of pay£25 - £30 per hour
Students with special educational needs.
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.