Prospero Teaching are looking for a Nursery Teaching Assistant to work in the EYFS department at an excellent school in the Rotherham area. The role will start from September 2021 and involve helping to maintain a clean, tidy and child-friendly environment as well as having to supervise day-to-day activities within the Nursery.
We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with in your search for work.
Nursery Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
- Location – Rotherham
• Position – Nursery Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Supporting staff in Nursery setting
• Start date – September 2021
• Position end date – July 2022
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time/Part-time – Full Time
• Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
• Hours – 8:30am-3:30pm
EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have Level 2 or 3 qualification and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is essential; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• A range of behaviour management strategies and resources to engage young children.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an EYFS Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the South Yorkshire office on 0114 5534370.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionNursery Teaching Assistant
- Type of workPrimary
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.