Prospero Teaching works with schools all over England who need quality teaching and support staff.

Right to work 

In order to move to the UK, you need to have the right to work. This can be either a British or Irish passport, or a suitable visa. To check what visa you are eligible for click here or read up on these useful links. 


  • Teachers – you must have a recongnised teaching qualification in order to work in UK schools.
    (Teachers from Australia, New Zealand and Canada may also be automatically eligible for Qualified Teacher Status*)
  • Support workers – to work in a support role you don’t need a specific qualification. If you’re a graduate or someone who has experience working with young people, our schools would love to have you.

If you meet these criteria, then please get in touch today! We will arrange a time to speak with you to discuss what opportunities we can offer you and get your registration underway.

Right to work in the UK: London Bridge

Overseas Applicant

  • Accepted file types: jpg, png, docx, doc, pdf.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Find your perfect job