Our dedicated team of teachers provide high-quality and free courses for teachers and teaching assistants to keep your skills up to date. Join the thousands of teachers who have already benefited from our expert facilitators and in-house Training and Development Team.
At Prospero Teaching, we know what excellent training looks like
Teachers in the UK will generally be required to complete 30 hours of CPD courses per year. This is why we provide free online courses and run our regular free accredited CPD sessions outside of school hours. All sessions are accredited by CPDUK, ensuring you receive the best possible quality training.
Boost Your Career With Our Online Courses
Past courses have included:
- Inclusive Education – Supporting Young People with ASD
- Using Phonics in the Primary Classroom
- Behaviour for Learning
- Teaching Effective Revision Lessons
- Embedding Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Stress Management
- Inclusive Education – Supporting Young People with ADHD
- Differentiation for Secondary Students
- Refining Your Interview Skills
- Teaching Outstanding Lessons
- Changes to the Primary National Curriculum
- Creating Calm and Confident Learners
- Assessment for Learning
These courses have been written by teachers for teachers and TAs. They have been designed to make sure you are fully prepared to succeed in the classroom.
If you have any suggestions or questions get in touch at email@example.com
Articles and Blogs
Each week we publish blog posts showcasing our voice in education – topics range from current issues in education, ‘classroom clinics’, lesson planning guides, behaviour management tips, workload & wellbeing and more.
And did you know that by referring a friend to Prospero Teaching you could earn £150? Find out more here and your friend could also benefit from working with us and our free training.