Are you looking to fill a vacancy? Talking to us will make life a whole lot easier. As leaders in teaching recruitment we have an enviable reputation for consistent delivery and extensive professional knowledge.
Prospero has been successfully placing teaching and support staff in jobs for many years. We work with nearly 800 schools, academies and nurseries in London and the UK. We work across the following sectors; Nursery, Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Academies, Further Ed, SEN, PRUs.
We do our utmost to try to integrate candidates into a team – and place them in a school that suits their personality, ability and teaching style. For us it’s all about developing a long-term relationship with you, particularly as many of our previous candidates are now our clients.
Prospero have built our reputation on professionalism, ability, honesty and integrity and you shouldn’t accept anything less.
In summary – why Prospero?
- Rates: Affordable, flexible rates – making the most of your budgets.
- Candidates: High-quality, local, experienced, qualified candidates.
- Safeguarding: Thorough compliance/pupil-safeguarding teams.
- Teacher Consultants: Regional dedicated ex-teacher consultants.
- CPD: Accredited CPD leadership, behavioural management & specialist courses. We conduct training & behavioural management courses to really get to grips with some of the more challenging teaching environments.
- Client services: Online timesheets, diaries, employment legislation, invoice library.
- SLAs: Out of hours availability with out of hours emergency contacts.
- Types of work: Daily and short-term supply, long-term contracts and permanent recruitment.
Types of work
For short-term supply – we are able to help you with almost any staffing shortage no matter how short notice. Our offices are open from 7am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday during term time to ensure that you can speak to someone as soon as you require cover. We are also open in the school holidays. In addition, we have an out of hours number so you can reach us in times of emergency.
For long-term and permanent vacancies – we have a database exceeding 15,000 teaching staff and are therefore able to fill any long-term and permanent vacancy that arises. As soon as we receive the order we will build up an in-depth picture of the role, school environment and person specification. Within 24–48 hours we will have an available pool of candidates to present to you who match your criteria. This will save you time, money and headache!!
For more information, call +44 (0) 20 7404 6383 or email us at email@example.com