We Have the Connections to Help Keep Schools Staffed
Are you looking to fill a vacancy? As a leading teacher recruitment agency, we have built a reputation for providing quality candidates.
Prospero Teaching has been successfully placing teaching and support staff in jobs for over 20 years. Our network of schools, academies, and nurseries spans the UK and international markets. Our educational services are available in a wide range of educational settings; EYFS, Primary, Secondary, Further Education, SEN, and PRUs.
We go above and beyond as a recruitment agency, ensuring that we match our candidates with schools that suit their personality and teaching style. For us, it’s all about developing long-term relationships with our clients and candidates.
Prospero have built our reputation on professionalism, honesty and integrity and we believe you shouldn’t accept anything less.
Why Choose Prospero to Meet Your Staffing Needs?
- Affordable, flexible rates to make the most of your budgets.
- High-quality, qualified candidates local to you.
- Extensive compliance and safeguarding processes for all candidates.
- Our dedicated regional teams of consultants, many of which have teaching experience.
- Our Training and Development Team made up of Primary and Secondary Teachers provide accredited CPD & specialist courses.
- We host regular training on positive behaviour management courses to ensure our supply teachers are prepared to maintain calm learning environments.
What Type of Roles Do We Offer?
For short-term supply, we are able to help you with almost any staffing shortage no matter how short notice. Our offices are open from 7am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday during term time to ensure that you can speak to someone as soon as you require cover. In addition, we have an out of hours number so you can reach us in times of emergency.
For long-term and permanent vacancies, we have a database exceeding 15,000 teaching staff and are therefore able to fill any long-term and permanent vacancy that arises. As soon as we receive the order we will build up an in-depth picture of the role, school environment and person specification. Within 24–48 hours we will have an available pool of candidates to present to you who match your criteria. We have the connections to meet your recruitment needs fast.
For more information, call +44 (0) 20 7404 6383 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org