Prospero Teaching’s sister company – Prospero Integrated – are ‘Audio Visual and Technology Specialists’, placing us in a unique position to bring technology into education recruitment.
Prospero Teaching is working with partners to bring better, wider reach and faster communication to our recruitment processes.
Our (virtual) online meeting rooms enable schools and teachers to conveniently communicate from remote locations. It’s free for our customers, and you can meet anywhere, anytime across different platforms (iPhones, iPads, web). What’s more, up to 25 people can meet us in the room. We also use this to facilitate online forums, seminars and training.
It’s fast, easy and hassle-free.
We use this technology for:
- Courses and distance training for our teachers
- Guest lectures and seminars in schools and for our candidates
- Remote recruiting and interviewing for example teachers in AUS interviewed in the UK
Why we use this technology:
- Cross platform: iPads, iPhones, Web….BYOD (bring your own device) to your meeting to join us when you’re out and about.
- Frustration-free. We can schedule and host meetings for you.
- Scalable and Secure. Invite up to 25 people from anywhere in the world to connect with confidence to our secure service.