Year 6 Teacher – Hounslow – September 2020
About the job
Prospero Teaching is actively seeking a Year 6 Teacher for a fantastic school in the London Borough of Hounslow to start from September 2020!
The ideal teacher will have year 6 experience in a mainstream classroom, or will have experience across KS2.
We are seeking Year 6 Teachers who are happy to work in Good and Outstanding Schools on a permanent basis starting September 2020.
- Location – London Borough Hounslow West London
- Position – Year 6 Teacher
- Start date – September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – Permanent
- End date (if applicable) – depending on school
- Contract type – Perm/ full time
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay – Paid to scale GBP29000 – GBP38000 per annum
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team