EYFS Teacher – Bristol
Are you a trained EYFS Teacher looking for the next step in your career? If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working for the market leader in education recruitment, Prospero Teaching…
We provide teachers to a range of primary schools; from small village schools to larger primary schools. We are looking for teachers to cover EYFS classes who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero teaching works with both newly qualified and experienced teachers to help them find their next position.
Position: EYFS Teacher
Type of work: Full time positions/ Part time positions/ Temporary/Contract
Start Date: April 2021
Duration/likely Duration: Temp – Perm
Contract Type: Full time
Minimum rate of pay: From £100/day
Hours: 08:20am-4pm (full time)
QTS, PGCE or equivalent
Previous experience working in a UK School
DBS on the update system or willing to proceed through process
EYFS experience (desirable not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Up to date Safeguarding training
NQTs welcome to apply!
If you would like to be considered for any primary teaching roles, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to provide successful candidates:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
For more information, please contact Sian at the Bristol office on 0117 3322575 or email your CV to Sian@prosperoteaching.com
- PositionEYFS Teacher - Bristol
- Type of workEarly Years
- Contract/position start date12/04/2021