KS2 Teacher – Year 5 – Maternity cover
Prospero Teaching is working in partnership with a lovely primary school situated in Barnet, North London, seeking a KS2 Teacher to begin ASAP. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage well in lessons. This is a full time, 5 day per week role.
* The School:
* Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Friendly environment
* Located in Leyton, East London
* Well connected by London public transport
What you’ll need to apply for the role?
Previous experience teaching KS2 in UK primary schools
QTS – Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Jodie Black at Prospero Teaching or call 0207 404 6383.
All candidates will be subject to Prospero Teaching’s safeguarding checks and terms & conditions.
- LocationLondon, Leyton
- PositionYear 5 Class Teacher
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/05/2021
- Full/Part time08.30 - 16.00
- Minimum rate of pay£150 - £230 per day
Experience teaching KS2 in a UK Primary School
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.