Year 4 Teacher – Grays, Essex
About the job
About the school and contract:
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Year 4 Primary Teacher to work at a school in Grays from January 2020 until the end of the academic year 2019/20.
The school is a mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. The school are looking to interview the Year 4 Teacher ASAP, and would like the successful teacher to start in January 2020.
Contract details for the Year 4 Teacher job:
- Location – Grays, Essex
- Position – Year 4 Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – temp to perm
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – Temp to perm
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temp to perm
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £130 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4:30pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for the Year 4 job:
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year KS2 teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
To be eligible for the Year 4 Teacher job through Prospero Teaching you must have/be:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful Teacher will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
- Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme