Year 3 Primary Teacher- Doncaster
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Year 3 Primary Teacher to cover a maternity leave.
The school is a one-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. They are looking to interview ASAP with the successful teacher starting after the Easter break.
- Location – Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Position – Year 3 Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – April 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 terms
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – December 2019
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £100 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4:30pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year KS2 teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Barnsley
- PositionYear 3 Class Teacher – Barnsley
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11)
- Contract/position start date30/04/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.