Year 3/4 Teaching Job – Primary School, Thurrock
Prospero Teaching is working with a school in Thurrock who are looking to appoint a Year 3/4 Teacher to work at the school on a long-term basis from September.
This is an opportunity to work at a lovely local primary school with a supportive staffing team. The successful candidate will be prepared to plan and deliver lessons and attend staff meetings.
About the School:
- 2 Form Entry
- Seeking a Year 3/4 Teacher for the Autumn term initially with the possibility of extension
- Full-Time Teaching Position
The Ideal KS2 Teacher Will:
- Have QTS
- Ideally at least 1 year of KS2 teaching experience
- Satisfactory teaching references
- Enhanced DBS check completed (Subscribed to online update service)
To find out more or apply for this Year 3/4 teaching position, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through this advert. Please feel free to call 01245 207280 with any questions.
Support from Prospero Teaching
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationEssex, Grays, Thurrock
- PositionYear 3/4 Teacher - Thurrock - September 2021
- Type of workPrimary
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021