Year 4 Learning Support Assistant | Enfield | ASAP – May 2022
Prospero Teaching are looking for 2 Learning Support Assistants with experience working with children with ASD and Global Delay.
Contract Details for the LSA role:
- Location – PRIMARY SCHOOL IN ENFIELD
- Position – Year 4 Learning Support Assistant
- Type of work – Supporting students with ASD and Global Delay
- Start date – May 2022 2022
- Contract type – Temporary leading to permanent
- Full time/part time – Full time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay – £75 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications for the role:
- Previous LSA/SEN experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children with ASD/Global Delay.
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible for the LSA role through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEnfield, London
- PositionYear 4 Learning Support Assistant | Enfield | ASAP
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Duration/likely durationTemporary leading to permanent
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time8:30am - 3:30pm
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £95 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.