PRIMARY YEAR 1 TEACHER, SEPTEMBER 2020, BIRMINGHAM
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Year 1 Teacher for a large school in South Birmingham, starting September 2020 till July 2021, full time – leading to a permanent contract thereafter. NQT’S are encouraged to apply, as there is fantastic support and development on offer.
Year 1 Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Year 1 Class Teacher
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – September 2020
• Likely Duration – July 2021
• Position end date – permanent
• Contract type – Temporary to Permanent
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £110 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Year 1 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.