We are working with schools within the Haverfordwest area and looking to recruit Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Workers to help children.
Main Duties include:
- Caring for & supervising children, with regards to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Helping to enhance & develop children’s learning.
- Assisting the teacher in the preparation of work & equipment.
- Supporting the completion of accident, incident & risk assessment records.
- With teacher guidance working with small groups of children, including the child you would be supporting.
Apart from being friendly & dedicated to the role, it would be desirable, but not essential, if you have any of the following:-
- Experience of working with children in sporting, educational or social care settings.
- A teaching or care-based qualification such as CACHE or NNEB.
- Qualifications such as Team Teach are highly desirable, & we can provide training for these if required.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:-
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate or be prepared to apply for one.
- Have had Safeguarding training – you can take a free online course with us if needed.
- Provide 2 references.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ceri Murray on 07741 313451/ 01792 341 180 to discuss further.
* Location – Haverfordwest
* Position – Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – ASAP
* Duration – Ongoing supply cover
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full time & part-time roles available
* Minimum rate of pay – £66.90+
* Hours – 8:30am-3.30pm (term time only)
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us. We can offer the successful applicant free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding & behaviour management.
- LocationPembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
- PositionWelsh Speaking Teaching Assistant – Haverfordwest
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Full/Part time0830hrs to 1530hrs
- Minimum rate of pay£66.90 - £75 per day
Experience preferred but not essential
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.