Welfare Officer / Administrative Assistant
Ofsted Outstanding secondary school
Prospero Teaching are working with an Ofsted Outstanding, mixed secondary school who are seeking to appoint a Welfare Officer starting September 2021. The ideal Welfare Officer will have admin skills.
Temp to perm post
THE IDEAL WELFARE OFFICER WILL BE;
- hardworking and flexible
- have good IT skills
- strong personal drive
- You will work within the Student Support team to providing first aid / welfare and administrative support to the school.
- You will also be first contact for first aid assistance in the school.
THE SUCCESSFUL WELFARE OFFICER WILL:
- Have good communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Have a First Aid at work certificate
- Have previous experience working with children in a school environment
- a willingness to understand the issues facing schools and the administrative provision
- Have experience of working in a multicultural environment
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- A Multi Academy Trust
- Mixed multi-ethnic school
- Outstanding OFSTED reports, most recent January 2018.
- excellence in teaching and learning
- Teacher Training Centre
- top 5% of schools nationally for progress.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS WELFARE OFFICER JOB THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or call the London Office 0207 404 6383 and ask for Georgia. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING CAN OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL WELFARE OFFICER:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater London, London, North London, Barnet
- PositionWelfare Officer – Barnet – September 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Key Stage 5
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationNo end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)3_terms
- Full/Part time7
- Minimum rate of paytbc
Have previous experience working with children in a school environment
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.