Tutors required ASAP!
Prospero Teaching are looking for experienced tutors to work across Sheffield.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero Sheffield provide a range of tuition services to Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and academies with requirements including; LAC, school refusers, refugees, EAL, GCSE and A-Level boosters and transition.
To be considered for the role you must hold QTS or QTLS in a particular specialism and recent experience teaching or tutoring.
Tuition requirements range from:
- AM bookings, PM bookings and after school bookings.
- Between 2 to 3 hour sessions dependent on the students requirement.
- Both longer term and ad-hoc tutors required.
- Immediate starts with regular work until July 2020.
- Rates of pay start at £25.00 per hour.
- The ability to build a rapport and make progress with the student.
- Regular updates and progress reports provided to the school, carer or LAC officer, after every session.
- Attend meetings relating to the students’ progress.
- Plan schemes of work to engage the student.
If you would like more information, please contact Josh at Prospero Teaching Sheffield or click to apply to be considered.
- PositionTutors required ASAP!
- Type of workPrimary, Secondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant, Tutor
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.