Prospero Teaching is looking for 1:1 tutors to support children in care, children with special educational needs and excluded pupils.
We have a variety of different part-time tuition opportunities that can take place during the school day or after school hours/weekends.
Prospero Teaching is looking for tutors who are able to support mainly with the core subjects or Maths, English and Science across all key stages.
We are looking for candidate who are flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount experience working within the education sector.
• Location – Thurrock.
• Position – 1:1 tutor
• Type of work – Tuition
• Start date – ASAP
• Duration – Ongoing
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Part-time (up to 20 hours per week)
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £25 per hour (dependant on qualifications and experience)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS/QTLS preferred
• Minimum of degree level in tuition subject
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionTUTORS NEEDED IN THURROCK
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Tutor
- Contract/position start date01/01/1970
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.