Prospero Teaching are looking for a Team Teach qualified TA to work in a SEMH Schools in the Walsall area for long term and day to day supply
Team Teach Qualified TA Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Team Teach Qualified TA
• Type of work – Assisting Class teaching
• Start date – April 2020
• Likely Duration – July 2020 – ongoing supply cover
• Position end date – July 2020 – ongoing supply cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time
• Minimum rate of pay – £60 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Team Teach Qualified Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have Team Teach and experience teaching in a special school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Team Teach TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful TA
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionTEAM TEACH QUALIFIED TA NEEDED BIRMINGHAM APRIL 2020
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/05/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.