Prospero Teaching are looking for Secondary and College Teaching Assistants to provide short-term and/or long-term supply cover in various Secondary schools and Colleges within the Swansea area. Bookings range from day to day, 1 week to a full term.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
- Location – Swansea
- Position – Secondary and College Supply Teaching Assistants
- Type of work – Learning support for pupils who require additional support
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time & Part Time – roles available
- Minimum rate of pay – £60+ (Depending on Experience)
- Hours – 8:45am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is desirable but not essential that you would have a Childcare qualification or have an interest in looking into doing a qualification to further your career as a Teaching Assistant.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
If you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant with Prospero and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call us on 01792 341 180.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teaching Assistant
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £50 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other, teaching assistant jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionTeaching Assistants – Swansea
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date05/02/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.