- Location – Chorlton, South Manchester
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Teacher/Classroom support, small group work, 1:1
- Start date – September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on the right candidates.
- End date (if applicable) – July 2021
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full-time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a UK school (6 months +).
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Prospero provide a free online course).
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationChorlton Cum Hardy, Greater Manchester
- PositionTeaching Assistants Needed- Chorlton
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £75 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.