Teaching Assistant – SEND – Sheffield
Prospero Teaching are a leading provider in SEND education through South Yorkshire. With our drive and commitment to our schools and relationships with the DFE and LEA, we are perfectly placed to support you with your next career step.
The role is to work as a Teaching Assistant. Your role is to ensure positive behaviour is displayed across the school and in class. Your role as a Teaching Assistant is to support young people with their Science Learning & behaviour and help them develop strategies and action plans to encourage positive learning. You will need to forge a strong professional positive relationship with all students that you work with.
- Location – Barnsley
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Full time/part-time – Part time / Full Time both available
- The minimum rate of pay – Negotiable
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
- PositionTeaching Assistant – SEND – Sheffield
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.