Teaching assistant post
Ofsted Good Secondary School
Immediate start, fast track to interview – No filling out endless application forms!
Are you interested in working in becoming a Teacher?
Are you looking for your first Graduate job?
Look no further!
Prospero teaching are currently seeking Graduate who are interested in becoming Teaching Assistant’s to work at a vibrant and friendly secondary school.
A popular school located in, Islington are seeking recent Graduate with a degree to join the the support department and assist in class. The ideal Graduate will be a clear communicator, dedicated, be a good role model and be passionate about building rapport with students.
The school is keen to secure a Graduate with a degree and is able to start immediately.
The role includes supporting the class teacher and students during lessons, 1:1 session, intervention groups and working with other departments. The lessons will have delivered to all year groups Key Stage 3, Key stage 4 and the desire to work with Key Stage 5 is preferable but not essential.
TEACHING ASSISTANT JOB DETAILS
- Location – Teaching Assistant
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – long term – 1 year plus
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Full time/part time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – in line with PayScale
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE TEACHING ASSISTANT JOB DETAILS
- Previous experience working in a UK school is desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
The school and Prospero teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage, both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this Graduate teaching assistant role has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this ad with your updated CV. The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable Graduate teaching as soon as possible.
Know a Teaching Assistant interested in exploring teaching in Islington London? If so, please refer us their details and CV over to us and you will be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply)
Please note that any candidates who are deemed as unsuitable for this job will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
This advert has been posted by Prospero teaching on behalf of one of our schools.
- LocationNorth London, Camden
- PositionTeaching Assistant post, Islington, September 2022
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Duration/likely durationno end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time8 hours
- Minimum rate of pay£80 per day
No experience required
Provided on site
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.