Teaching Assistant Needed for Long Term Roles, January 2020
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Teaching Assistants to provide long term supply cover in various primary schools in the South Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Primary Supply Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Class teaching (Keystage 1 and Keystage 2), 1:2:1 Work or group intervention
• Start date – January 2020
• Likely Duration – Ongoing
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £65 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• It is essential that you have completed your level 3 or higher and have experience of working in a school
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong work ethic is a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.