Prospero teaching are working on behalf of a client school in Oldham (OL9) to appoint a Level 2 Teaching assistant to work within KS2 and particularly in Year 6. Ideally the Teaching assistant will be working with groups of identified children to help improve English and Maths and have experience of working with KS2 intervention groups. The incoming teaching assistant will be working full time until the end of the academic year.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistants
- Work with groups of identified pupils
- Full time long term fixed supply post
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Full time availability
- Previous experience in Early Years
- Ability to complete observations
The incoming Level 2 Teaching Assistants will be working within a school within Oldham (OL2). This is a two form entry primary school which services the local community. The incoming Level 2 Teaching Assistant will be given every opportunity to secure a school based contract after a successful supply period.
If you want to apply for the Level 2 Teaching Assistant position then email your CV and covering letter to ZOE@prosperoteaching.com or call the Manchester on 0161 393 6725.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Oldham
- PositionTeaching Assistant – Level 2
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £70 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.