Are you an ambitious and creative Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within a vibrant and supportive primary school in Bredbury, Stockport?
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Bredbury, Stockport
* Position – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – Sep 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2022
* Full time/part time – full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8.30am – 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working within EYFS with a good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
– Confident in supporting a Key Group of Children
– Experience of delivering phonics
– Supporting students with SEN
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alex in the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationBredbury, Greater Manchester
- PositionTeaching Assistant – EYFS
- Type of workEarly Years, Early Years SEN
- Contract/position start date27/09/2021
- Full/Part time08:30-15:30
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £75 per day
Experience in an EYFS setting
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.