Prospero Teaching is looking for Teachers for Primary Schools across the Sheffield area.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location –Sheffield
- Position – Teacher
- Type of work – Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2
- Contract or position start date – September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – on going
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year English teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
Please note – the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance – COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates.
- LocationWakefield, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham
- PositionTeachers – Primary Schools Sheffield Area
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher, Cover
- Contract/position start date01/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.