Our school is a rapidly improving school and is based in Manchester, just a short drive from the M60 and M56 junctions. Easily accessible by car and train (main line station within a fifteen minute walk), and with several bus routes stopping nearby. The school is led by a strong, forward thinking SLT and is situated in a fantastic “new build” school facility. Classrooms have excellent facilities and there are strong policies in place for staff to utilise. There is an excellent “on call” system in place which is operated by skilful, talented members of staff, who are on hand to de-escalate incidents which may occur, where teaching staff need further support.
There is a clear action plan in place and a new leadership team is making strong progress against the feedback from OfSTED to improve the overall performance of the school.
- Location – Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Position – KS3/4 Girls PE Teacher
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – September 2021
- End date (if applicable) – as above, subject to review
- Contract type – long term
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate is £125 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE in Secondary Physical Education OR equivalent route to QTS in Secondary Physical Education
- Hold a Physical Education-related degree at a good classification.
- Be available immediately for initial interviews
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionTeacher of Girls Physical Education – September 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Full/Part timeMonday to Friday, 8.15 - 3.20pm, with extra curricular clubs
- Minimum rate of pay£125 - £195 per day
- Experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 Physical Education
- Some lower KS3 Humanities would be helpful
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.