Prospero Health and Social Care are recruiting for carers who have experience working with elderly clients in Barnet.
This role is a full-time position offering up to 40 hours a week, working to a varied shift pattern covering Monday to Sunday, mornings, evenings and sleep ins.
Support Worker benefits:
- Basic pay rates start at £10ph
- Free training will be provided
- Development opportunities
- Weekly pay
Support Worker main duties:
- Working as part of a team of support workers
- Provide high quality person centered care
- Ensure all care is being delivered to the individual’s care plan
- Ensuring the individuals independence is fully promoted at all times
Support Worker requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 or Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Prior experience working with learning disabilities and / or autism
- 6 months recent care experience or 1 year’s recent experience with a recognized qualification.
For further information please contact Prospero Health & Social Care on 0207 404 6383 to discuss the position further.
- PositionSUPPORT WORKERS, BARNET, IMMEDIATE START
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN
- Contract/position start date30/03/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.