Prospero Teaching is actively seeking Support Workers to work within a Special School in Brent, North West London. The school is an Ofsted Good with Outstanding features Special Needs Schools who are seeking a number of Support Workers to join them on a full-time basis as soon as possible September 2020.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SUPPORT WORKER ROLE:
- Good location with easy transport links
- Full time and Long Term position
- Competitive pay rates – £80 to £95 daily rate
- Committed school, the option of going permanent
- Supporting Key Stage 3 to 5
- SEN needs include PMLD, SLD, SLCN and Autism
- Experience working with people with Special Needs
- Manual Handling experience/certificate
- Feeding experience
- Personal Care
- Experience working with ASD, SLD, PMLD, Elderly or care homes
Prospero Teaching is actively seeking Support Workers to work within a Special School in Brent, North West London. The school is an Ofsted Good with Outstanding features Special Needs Schools who are seeking a number of Support Workers to join them on a full-time basis as soon as possible (September 2020).
This Special School caters for pupils with severe Autism, Learning difficulties and profound and multiple learning difficulties. It is an extremely creative environment, each key stage curriculum focuses on encouraging independence teaching functional skills, and is uses a lot of sensory base techniques.
As a new member of staff, you will be given guidance and there is always lots of support offered. Resources at the schools are fantastic; the departments you will be working in are busy and have a blend of NQT’s and experienced Teachers which makes for an interesting and unique environment to work in.
The schools and Prospero teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage. Both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this Teaching Assistant job advert has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this position then please apply to this ad with your updated CV.
This will be on a full-time basis (8:00 – 3:30 Monday – Friday) starting immediately.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SUPPORT WORKERS ROLES THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV
The schools are extremely keen to interview any suitable Support Workers as soon as possible!
- LocationNorth West London, Brent
- PositionSUPPORT WORKER ROLE, BRENT, ASAP
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/10/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.