Support Worker – Camden – Immediate start
£10- £13 per hour
Prospero Health and Social Care are recruiting Support Workers for residential services for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities and complex behaviours.
Prospero health and social care are looking for support workers who want to make a real and positive impact on people’s lives, where every day is different.
You will be part of a support worker team providing a caring and sensitive learning environment, ensuring each young person’s wellbeing and allowing them to excel in everything they do. You will be responsible for supporting the individuals in acquiring skills and experiences and will teach attitudes to help promote greater independence in day to day duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a support worker with adults or children with learning disabilities, complex behaviour and challenging behaviour
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or be working towards or interested in working towards
The working week is availability led, offering you as much flexibility as possible whilst we endeavour to find you work on your available days making it super flexible.
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme
For more information, please contact us today 0207 404 6383
- LocationNorth West London, Camden
- PositionSupport Worker – Camden – Immediate start
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date20/04/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.