Supply Teaching Assistants, Ipswich
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for Supply Teaching Assistants to work at local schools in Ipswich and the surrounding area.
We work with a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large three form entry schools. We cover classes from Reception through to Year 6.
The position is open to all TAs and is suitable for those looking to gain experience . Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
Location – Various locations across Ipswich, Suffolk and the surrounding area
Position – Supply Teaching Assistant
Type of work – Teaching Assistant
Start date – March 2021
Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
Contract type – Temporary
Full time/part time – Part time, Full time depending on schools needs
Minimum rate of pay – £65 per day
Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience of working in a support role in primary schools
• GCSE English and Maths grade ‘C’
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationWoodbridge, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Sudbury
- PositionSupply Teaching Assistants- Ipswich
- Type of workPrimary
- Contract/position start date08/03/2021