About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a number of Secondary School Teachers to provide short-term supply cover in various Secondary Schools within the South West Region. Bookings range from 1 day to a full term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – South West (Bristol, North Somerset, Bath, Swindon)
- Position – Secondary Supply Teacher (Various Subjects)
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – ASAP
- Position end date – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential – Full and Part Time
- Minimum rate of pay – £100 – £196 Per Day
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Secondary Schools.
- You will need to have taught in Secondary Schools either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are necessary.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Secondary School Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 0117 3322 575
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionSecondary Supply Teachers Required
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date21/06/2021
- Duration/likely durationOngoing
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)1_term
- Full/Part timeNormal School Hours
- Minimum rate of pay£131 - £196 per day
Minimum of Teacher Training
Ongoing CPD via Prospero Teaching
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.