Supply teachers/cover supervisors required in North London
About the job
Throughout the academic year we require daily supply staff to cover absences throughout schools in Camden, Islington and Brent. We can offer regular work and excellent rates of pay.
Daily supply teaching and cover supervisor work are usually an excellent way of getting to know a school and can often lead into a long term or permanent position. We will provide you with all the support you may need from directions to the school on a daily basis to interview and trial day preparation from our Candidate Development Manager.
The Benefits of joining Prospero Teaching include:
• We are a registered Quality Mark agency
• We can offer competitive rates of pay
• One to One relationship with a dedicated consultant who will deal with your specific needs
• Local work in your area
• Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you money
• Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
• Long term, permanent and supply contracts available
In order to be eligible, you must:
• Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
• Preferably have UK teaching/school based experience.
• Be a UK resident or hold the right to work in the UK
• Hold an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for one
• Be professional, energetic and positive
We are looking for NQTs right through to very experienced teachers.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please do not hesitate to apply online, or contact Era direct in the office on 020 7404 6383.