Supply Teacher (Primary schools) – Suffolk
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Primary Supply Teacher to work in a variety of local schools in Suffolk.
We are interested in speaking to Teachers and Instructors in Ipswich, Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Sudbury, Haverhill, Diss, Lowestoft, Bungay, and the surrounding villages.
We work with a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large three form entry schools and we cover classes from Reception through to Year 6. We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
This flexible supply position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover depending on the needs of the school.
Contract Details for the Supply Teacher:
- Location – Various locations throughout Suffolk
- Position – Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work – Supply Teaching
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools needs
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time or Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £120 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Supply Teacher:
- QTS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
To be eligible for this Supply Teacher job, you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- To be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you’re interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
If you’re not looking for work but know someone else who is, please check out our Refer a Friend scheme and you could be up to £150 better off!