Supply Cover Supervisor – Newport
About the job
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for Cover Supervisor Supply to provide short-term supply cover in various Secondary Schools within Newport. Bookings range from 1 day to a full term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Newport
- Position – Cover Supervisor
- Type of work – Class cover, behaviour management, lesson delivery
- Start date – September 2020
- Likely Duration – ongoing
- Position end date – unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential – Both part and full time as flexible supply
- Minimum rate of pay – £65
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience working in Secondary Education.
- You will need to have covered in a Secondary School either in a permanent or supply cover role. A degree is desired but not essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Registered with the EWC
- Provide two professional child related references. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- If you are a Cover Supervisor and would like to be considered for this job, please apply below or call us on 02920 021 476.
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- If you would like to earn a £50-£150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.