SEN Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a mentor/SEN teaching assistant to work at a secondary school based in Hulme.
The role will entail you working with a group of KS3/4 learners who present expressive behaviours.
The pupils are a low level academically.
On Sports pathway, so we require a candidate who has a sport background.
Sports include – football, table tennis, basketball, fitness – rowing etc
Required for approximately 4 weeks.
– Team Teach training would be highly desirable for this role
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’ Or for more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Gabby in the Manchester branch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
- LocationHulme, Greater Manchester
- PositionSports Pathway TA
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date27/09/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£9.37 - £10.37 per hour
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.