Straight to Trial 5th of September 2022
Teaching assistant information:
Who –> Seeking motivated and personable candidates
What –> Assist teachers and students within the classroom
Where –> Watford
When –> September – straight to trial day
Why –> Being a teaching assistant is an excellent way to obtain experience in education and enter teacher training
- The ideal graduate is one who is confident, dedicated, a strong role model, and has a positive outlook towards life. These individuals can be asked to work 1:1 with students, in small groups, intervention groups, support whole-class instruction, etc. Teaching assistants provide students with a sense of stability and peace within the classroom, helping students feel confident in their overall learning.
Teaching Assistant Qualifications:
- Good GCSE Grades
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Updated DBS
Purpose of a teaching assistant?
As a teaching assistant, you will be exposed to students of various abilities, and learning needs. This environment will build your knowledge of how differentiation works in a classroom, and guide you to developing the tools to encourage student success. Please note that teaching assistant positions are full-time positions.
If this teaching assistant role has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this ad with your updated CV.
The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable teaching assistant as soon as possible!
**Please note that any candidates who are deemed as unsuitable for this job will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
- LocationHertfordshire, Watford
- PositionTeaching Assistant, Watford, Straight to trial day
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time8:30am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£80 - £90 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.