Ofsted “Outstanding” Secondary school located in North London.
No experience needed, just a can-do attitude and a passion for education!
ABOUT THE SOCIOLOGY GRADUATE / TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITION:
Prospero Teaching are looking for an enthusiastic Sociology graduates who are looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training. These are long term positions starting in September 2019.
This is an Outstanding Secondary School that is eager to interview Sociology Graduates as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Sociology Graduates to work as Teaching Assistants to join Secondary schools across North London. This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training. No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity will help, including any classroom experience being advantageous. You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEN and working with students throughout Key Stages 3 and 4, potentially A-level students.
CONTRACT DETAILS FOR THE SOCIOLOGY GRADUATE / TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITION:
Location – North London
Position – Full Time Sociology Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
Type of work – Teaching Assistant in Secondary school
Start date – Asap
Contract type – Long term supply
Likely Duration – ASAP – July 2020
Full time/part time – Full time Minimum rate of pay – £80 per day
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL SOCIOLOGY GRADUATE / TEACHING ASSISTANT:
- Previous experience working in schools or with children / young people is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:2 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can-do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be proactive and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
TO BE ELIGIBLE THE GRADUATE / TEACHING ASSISTANT MUST HAVE/BE:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest. If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy, then please refer them to us and you could earn up to £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationNorth West London, North London
- PositionSociology Graduates to work as Teaching Assistants
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date15/02/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.