JOB TITLE – SIMS ADMINISTRATOR
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are working with an established academy group to recruit a SIMS co-ordinator to join the team as soon as possible.
The school is internationally recognised and has an Islamic ethos running through its core; it is essential for this role that you are familiar with SIMS and have at 2 years’ experience using the system, preferably in an international school setting.
The school is recognised as a rapidly advancing school due to its strong leadership and active network of teachers and support staff with a similar attitude and drive to make the school a success.
The school offer attractive packages including a tax-free salary, modern accommodation, health insurance and flight allowance. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Location – Doha, Qatar
- Position – SIMS co-ordinator
- Type of work – Admin
- Contract or position start date – Immediately
- Duration– Permanent role
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – approximately £2000 per month (tax free, with excellent remuneration package including visa, medical insurance and accommodation allowance)
- Hours – 8am – 5pm : Sunday – Thursday
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a school environment
- Recent extensive experience of school data system – SIMS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Excellent IT Skills and knowledge of a variety of IT applications
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of SIMS co-ordinator, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationMiddle East, Qatar, Doha
- PositionSIMS co-ordinator, Qatar
- Type of workSchool Management
- Contract/position start date01/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.