Senior Residential Care Worker – Radlett
About the job
Life Opportunities and community presence:
Support and Care:
Training and Development:
Finances and Resources:
· To be aware of the role of the relevant care regulatory body or OFSTED (schools) and national minimum care standards or any other statutory requirement standard (as is required for the work setting and to participate in meeting all required standards in accordance with legislative requirements.
· Maintain an overall awareness of current issues and developments in the field of autism
· Comply with safeguarding requirements
· Under the provisions contained in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it is the duty of every employee to:
· Take reasonable care of themselves and others at work
· To co-operate with the NAS as far as is necessary to enable them to carry out their legal duty.
· Not to intentionally or recklessly interfere with anything provided including personal protective equipment for health and safety or welfare at work
The NAS is committed to anti-discriminatory policies and practices and it is essential that the post holder is willing to make a positive contribution to their promotion and implementation.
Job Descriptions only reflect 80% of a role, and are not an exhaustive list of duties. You are expected to carry out other activities that are within the scope of the role.