Prospero Teaching are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants with experience working with children with variety of needs. The role will be to provide long term supply cover in a special school in the Weston-Super-Mare area.
SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
Location – Weston-Super-Mare
• Position – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Class teaching assistant
• Start date – ASAP
• Likely Duration – Ongoing cover until July 2021
• Position end date – Ongoing supply cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Rate of pay per day – £65 to £80
• Hours – 8:20am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply TA Experience, Training and Qualifications.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is ideal however, you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Possess an enhanced Child & Adult barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0117 3746 555.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you’re looking for an exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant role, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Prospero office on 0117 3746 555 for more information or apply below with your CV!
- LocationWeston Super Mare, North Somerset
- PositionSEN Teaching Assistant – Weston-Super-Mare
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date12/10/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.