Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants to work in Primary Schools in the Rochdale area with immediate starts.
If you have experience of Teaching Assistant work, are passionate about learning and want to gain more experience working within schools please apply. Roles will be looking to start as soon as possible so would be ideal for those who are looking for immediate start work.
The ideal applicant would have an up to date enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service, and a Teaching Assistant qualification. DBS can be applied for through Prospero (costs £45.80).
- Location – Rochdale
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Teaching Support
- Start date – January 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration – April 2022 in the first instance
- End date (if applicable) – April 2022, subject to review
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £75 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm
- LocationGreater Manchester, Rochdale
- PositionSEN Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date26/01/2022
- Full/Part timeMonday to Friday 08:30 - 15:30
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £85 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.