SEN Teaching Assistant, Redbridge
About the job
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant – September 2020 – East London, Redbridge
Prospero Teaching are recruiting SEN teaching assistant to work a school that caters for children with Emotional, Social and Mental Health difficulties(behavioural), Autism, ADHD, anyone who has experience with SEN. This is based in East London, Redbridge to work with a child on a 121 basis.
You would be required to start in September 2020, and it is a temporary to permanent contract.
This job role is perfect for an enthusiastic, driven and creative candidate with previous experience working with children or young people. Ideally you will have worked in a school setting and have experience of severe OR mild SEN experience.
Essential requirements include:
- Experience of supporting learning children and young adults
- Excellent communication skills
- SEN awareness and experience of a similar role
- Experience with Behaviour
- Experience with SEN this can be with children and adults
SEN Teaching Assistant Contract
- Location East London – Redbridge
- Position SEN Teaching Assistant
- Type of work Student Support for KS3 / KS4 / KS5
- Contract or position starting date September 2020
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – temp to perm
- Full time/part time Full time ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay £80 – £90
- Hours 8am – 3:30pm
These roles would be ideal for any candidate who has experience working with behavioural difficulties in a school, residential or care setting.
To be eligible for this SEN Teaching Assistant job through Prospero Teaching, you must.
Hold Right to Work in the UK
Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
Provide two professional child related reference
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEN Teaching Assistant
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- Online, accredited safeguarding course
Please note – the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance – COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates