Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for a caring and nurturing SEN Teaching Assistant to work at a ‘Good’ primary school in Liverpool.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
*1:1 support for a Reception child with Autism.
*Working with complex needs.
*You must have strong behaviour management skills.
*You will need to have the ability to build rapport with students and staff
The school is based in the Liverpool area, with good bus links and easily accessible in the car.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Liverpool.
* Position – Teaching Assistant (1:1)
* Start date – September 2021
* End date – July 2022
* Full time/part time – Full time.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Liverpool branch:
Email on LiamH@prosperoteaching.com
- LocationNorth West England
- PositionSEN Teaching Assistant. – Liverpool
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn-going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.