Job Start Date: September 2021
Position Type: Long Term.
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11)
Role: Teaching Assistant.
Subject: Special Needs / SEN.
About the job –
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start In September 2021 at a small Primary School in Doncaster. The School are looking for the Teaching Assistant to work 1-1 with a Year 2 pupil.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an extremely rewarding career.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working 1-1 with a young person.
KS1 SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position.
- Position – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Start date – September 2021.
• Likely Duration – July 2022.
• Position end date – July 2022.
• Contract type – Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
• Pay – To be discussed at interview.
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
KS1 TA Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- It is essential that you have Level 2 qualification and experience working in a school setting.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must…
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
- PositionSEN Teaching Assistant – Doncaster
- Type of work
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.